Friday, May 8, 2009

Life, Or Something Like it

I am at work right now. Over head, there is a flickering lightbulb within the shandeler. Sure, it is flickering but you can't really say that it's not providing light. If anything it is more on than it is off. And sure I suppose one could make the argument that I do some rediculous things. At times I rant in to this old coffee can of mine (remember when they used to be tin?) and I've been known to go on multiply day benders (I am twice devorced from my liver). But, I mean, for the most part I'm fiarly normal. Just like you. I cook beacon in the morning and wash my dishes at night. But you never get to see this side. I suppose it's fate that you should only knock on my door after I had downed a whole bottle of cough syrup, but I'm glad that life works out this way. You really don't need to this this average, domesticated side of me. You already have you, now here is me. This is my life. It isn't like yours, but it's something like it.


(PLEASE NOTE THAT DAVID EX IS NOT RESPOSIBLE FOR SPELLCHECKS. WHEN IN DOUBT, USE CONTEXT CLUES.)

No comments:

Post a Comment